Munich-based planfocus Software GmbH, specializing on end-to-end software solutions for driving optimization and cost reduction in the cash cycle, announces the migration of its installed customer base to the latest generation of the Cash Cycle Optimizer CCO® Solution Suite.
This new version CCO® V6.2 defines an impressive package of innovations, pushing the envelope for state-of-the-art cash cycle optimization technology even further. New functional enhancements help financial institutions (FIs), FI data centers and service providers to further lower operating costs, increase business agility and take a successful path into the future.
Major functional, performance and security improvements offer high value adds, as exemplified in the following highlights:
- Introduction of new workflows for merchandise management in branches with CCO®, extending order management for non-cash products such as foreign currencies, coins or other institution specific products.
- Enhanced Vault Optimization with hierarchical consideration of self-service Cash Points supplied from a particular vault.
- A new CCO document generator interface (XML Order interface).
- The support of an online tile server within the CCO®/Maps module.
- Continuous application security as proved by passing multiple new static source scans as well as penetration tests, as well as planfocus IP security.
- Further innovations including fully automatic forecasting of payday period effects with high accuracy as per dedicated machine learning algorithms, and new Order Management handling of CIT pool orders.
With the latest product release V6.2, planfocus customers benefit from the continuous maintenance & support contracts and are prepared for the requirements of tomorrow’s advanced business requirements of the cash supply chain.
As a result, renowned planfocus customers like Alimna Bank, Postbank, Deutsche Bank, ING Belgium, Finanz Informatik, FIDUCIA and other key customers have been successfully migrated to the new product version. In particular, throughout 2018, the complex migration at over 100 savings bank clients, which run a multitude of diverse of cash processes, was managed with our partner “Finanz Informatik”, servicing those financial institutions.
Also, planfocus is proud of the successful migration of almost 8.000 cash points overnight, instead of a gradually release change and migration in several batches. planfocus also managed the seamless leap of certain customers on older versions from version 5.3 to version 6.2. with lots of essential adjustments to new functionalities.
As a key player in the market for cash cycle optimization, planfocus is excellently positioned to continue its growth course and will gladly support YOUR cash process realities!